Surgical removal of endometriosis
Endometriosis surgeries are mainly performed in laparoscopy. Moderately severe endometriosis (stage I and II) can be successfully removed in transvaginal laparoscopy. Advanced stages of endometriosis require a classic laparoscopy with 3-4 small (5-10 mm) incisions on the abdomen. We perform the majority of surgeries in Warsaw, Poland. Complicated cases requiring surgical and / or urological assistance are carried out by Dr. Jan Olek in a certified endometriosis center at the St. Josefs Hospital in Dortmund, Germany.
The treatment process at Miracolo
- Telephone consultation. By clicking on the link below you can sign up for a free consultation. You will receive a detailed questionnaire regarding your ailments and health condition.
- Surgery qualification. Qualification for the procedure is based on a thorough interview, documentation of ultrasound examination and any descriptions of the operations carried out in the past. However, at times additional consultation or tests are necessary (eg. magnetic resonance imaging), of which you will be informed during the consultation.
- Date of the procedure. We will arrange a convenient surgery date in Warsaw or Dortmund.
- Laboratory results. You will be asked to perform several laboratory tests before the surgery.
- The surgery. On the day of the procedure (or at the day before) our doctor performs a gynecological examination with ultrasound, followed by a surgical procedures. The length of hospital stay depends on the scope of performed procedures.
- Further treatment. Care after the surgery can be taken over by your own doctor. If endometriosis is confirmed during the surgery, we will help you to specify further treatment. You can also go through our nutritional therapy.
Techniques of endometriosis removal
Read about endometriosis removal techniques and new guidelines for endometriotic cysts removal.
Price list of surgical procedures
Price list of our surgical procedures are here.